- One form is required for each pet per appointment.
- Name, phone number(s), address, and contact information must be for the pet’s owner. (If you are assisting the owner in making this on-line appointment, your name and contact information should be entered in the NOTES section.)
- A (*) indicates required field.
- You must fill out the entire form in order to select an appointment date.
- We do not accept walk-ins for spay/neuter surgeries. You must request an appointment.
- For vaccines, no appointment is required. You may walk-in from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. while we are open.
- Animal Name: Please provide a name. If feral, please put “Feral” for name. Sex: If unknown, choose female.
- Weight, Ages: Estimates are okay. (take your best guess) Breed: (take your best guess) For cats: domestic short hair, long hair, medium hair.
- For rescue Groups: If you are a rescue organization requesting more than 1 pet, please contact us at (310) 574-5555 for better assistance.