- To secure your requested appointment time, please enter your credit card information here on our secure server. SNPLA processes a $30 appointment deposit, which will be applied to your pet’s veterinary services upon your visit. If you need to cancel or change your appointment prior to 48 hours of your appointment time, these funds will be refunded or can be held as a credit for future appointments. If you have an LA City or LA County voucher to redeem or if you do not have a credit card, or prefer to book by phone, please give us a call at 310–574–5555 to schedule this appointment.
- One form is required for each pet per appointment.
- Name, phone number(s), address, and contact information must be for the pet’s owner. (If you are assisting the owner in making this on-line appointment, your name and contact information should be entered in the NOTES section.)
- A (*) indicates required field.
- We do not accept walk-ins for spay/neuter surgeries. You must request an appointment.
- No appointments are needed for vaccine services.
- Animal Name: Please provide a name or unknown. Sex: If unknown, choose female
- Weight, Ages: Estimates are okay. (take your best guess) Breed: (take your best guess) For cats: domestic short hair, long hair, medium hair.
- For Rescue Groups: If you are a rescue organization requesting more than 1 pet, please contact us via email at email@example.com.