SNP LA’s low cost veterinary wellness services are available at all SNP LA locations. If your cat or dog needs any of the following services please call us at 310–574–5555 to make an appointment. Our office visit fee is a low $45 and additional discounts are available if your household income is less than $40,000 per year. While we cannot accurately estimate total costs until we have examined your pet, our veterinarian will recommend treatment options with affordability in mind. As a non-profit clinic we can offer great pricing for these basic services.
- Vaccinations: rabies for dogs and cats, FVRCP (feline combo), DHLPP (canine combo), FeLV (Feline Leukemia), Bordetella (“Kennel Cough”)
- Dental cleaning and extractions
- Wound care for cuts, scrapes, bites and other injuries
- Low prices on flea treatment and prescription medications Anal gland expression and fecal testing (including parvovirus testing)
- Eye conditions such as “Dry Eye,” red eyes, or corneal scratches
- Blood tests (including phenobarbital levels, thyroid panels, annual and senior wellness panels, glucose curves/diabetes management, FeLV and FIV testing for cats)
- Sampling of masses with a needle biopsy and microscopic study (in order to determine type of mass)
- Ear mites and ear infections
- Nail trims
- Skin infections and allergies
- Other skin conditions including hot spots and mange
- Abscesses, mass removals, and other soft tissue surgeries such as hernia repairs, bladder surgery, aural (ear) hematomas
- End of life counseling and euthanasia
Although we offer many services at affordable prices we are not a full service or specialty clinic. If your pet has a condition that we cannot treat, we will recommend a full service or specialty veterinary practice.
– Give your new pet a preventative such as Trifexis, from 1-800-PetMeds! –